Here's a simple little, decorative DIY to pretty-fie any space in your house.
- a stick
- white spray paint.
- gold glitter
- modge podge
- paint brush
- spray paint stick and let dry.
- use your paint brush to brush the modge podge onto your feather, front and back. (Wherever the modge podge is, is where glitter will be, so pay attention.)
- sprinkle glitter onto wet modge podged feather and sit to dry.
- repeat with each feather.
- once feathers are dry tie *string to the feather tips (use a bit of glue if you are worried that the feathers will get pulled on). *Varying lengths of string look best.
- tie end of stringed feathers onto your stick.
- tie a piece twine on each end of your stick.
- hang and enjoy!